Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Adria's Choice


Adria's Choice is the first ever novella I finished writing -- and I have been trying for years. One day, I sat down and wrote and wrote and wrote until I was done.

And now I finally have the courage to put it out to the world, chapter by chapter, via Wattpad for now.

If you ever read it, I hope you'll like it too.



How can something that feels so right be so wrong?
  
  Adria Arevalo has had her life planned out: continue up the ranks of the corporate ladder, continue painting, marry her long-time boyfriend, Tom, and make babies. But after discovering Tom's affair, her life is suddenly turned upside down, in more ways than one.

  Determined to improve herself, she studies newfound friend, Lexie, for tips. All was going so well. But in the midst of her path to self-improvement, she finds herself falling in love with the last person she should fall for.

  Now Adria has to answer the question: When you love someone, until when do you hold on and when should you walk away?


Read Adria's Choice here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment, and for not leaving spam on my post :)